Monday, February 11, 2013

Red carpet: BAFTA's 2013

Photo's

The BAFTA's (that stands for the British Academy of Film and Television Arts) took place on Sunday the 10th of February in London. So that means it is time for me to show you some of the red carpet dresses.

Trend 1 black dresses:
 Anna Hathaway wore a very pretty dress by Burberry. Sarah Jessica Parker wore a black Elie Saab jumpsuit. I did not like the jumpsuit on her. Caroline Flack wore a beautiful embroidered. I don't know who made the dress. Gemma Chan looked vampy in a shiny black dress. I also don't know who made this dress. Alicia Vikander looked classy in a Dior-dress. 



Photo's and Photo's

























Trend 2 black+nude:
Gemma Arterton looked amazing in a Celia Kritharioti-dress. Lily James wore a romantic dress (i don't know the designer). Amy Adams wore a pretty dress by Elie Saab. I loved her whole look with the earrings and the hair-bun. Alice Eve wore a figure-hugging dress (again i don't know the designer). Elizabeth Olsen wore a Chanel-dress and i thought she looked pretty. Jennifer Garner wore a Roland Mouret-dress and i loved how she looked! She even wore dark nailpolish! Hayley Atwell looked very pretty in a dress by Marni.


Photo's and Photo's




 




















Trend 3 light-colored dresses:
Helen Mirren wore a grey/silver-ish dress that i did not like. Annabelle Wallis looked very pretty in a nude dress. I loved the earrings and the dark nailpolish too. Juno Temple wore a simple white dress with black accents. I liked that she paired this dress with red nailpolish. Jennifer Lawrence looked petty in a white dress by Dior.


Photo's











 













Trend 4 colored dresses: Marion Cotillard wore a yellow dress by Dior. I liked how she looked. Andrea Riseborough also wore a yellow this, but this one was by Vivienne Westwood. Laura Bailey wore a simple coral dress. Jessica Chastain wore a bright blue Roland Mouret-dress. I thought she looked nice.

Who was the 'best dressed' in your opinion?

1 comment:

  1. I thought Anne Hathaway looked stunning, as usual :) I also really enjoyed the coloured dresses x

    www.lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete