Monday, March 4, 2013

February Favorites 2013

Another month has passed, so it is time for my February favorites.
Beauty favorites:
Burt's Bees Honey lip balm

I bought this lip balm in November and have been using it eversince. Now it is almost gone and i think i will repurchase this one again because i like the how it makes my lips feel. If you love honey scents, you have to try this one.
MAC lipstick - Viva Glam V
This month i have been wearing very natural make-up looks and this MAC lipstick is great for such a look. I like the color on me.
Garnier body lotion
Because my skin was very dry, i bought this Garnier body lotion. I am very picky when it comes to body lotions, because i want it to have no smell. And guess what? I really like this one! I have been using it almost everyday for the last two weeks and love that it has a very light smell and it absorbs very fast.
Rimmel - Match perfection foundation 
Just like in January, i have been loving my Rimmel foundation this month. I wear the shade 100-ivory. This is my second bottle and it is the perfect foundation for me: light to medium coverage and a good shade.
Lush - Bubblegum lipscrub
Since i wore mostly natural make-up looks this month, i wanted my lips to look nice. So i started to use this lipscrub again. I bought it last September and stopped using it a few months ago. But know it is back in my evening-routine.
Rimmel - Lycra Pro nailpolish in Celebrity Bash
Although everybody started wearing their spring and summer-nailpolishes already, i did not want to do that because here in The Netherlands, we still have very winterly-weather. And because i wore Essie-Bahama Mama so much in January, i decided that i needed to wear another color this month. So for over two weeks i have been wearing Rimmel's nailpolish in Celebrity Bash. I did a NOTD a few days ago. It was the perfect color for this month, since red nails can be chic and casual.

Fashion favorite:
My UGG boots in Chestnut

Again, since the weather has been very cold here, i have been wearing my UGG's almost every day in February.

Other favorite:
The Lying Game
I had a lot of free time this month, so i started watching The Lying Game (because i heard so many good things about it). I have almost seen all the episodes now, so there will be a review very soon. For now, all i can say is: i really like this show, although it is not as 'scary' as PLL.

What are your favorite beauty-products of February?


4 comments:

  1. Good choices!!! I LOVE the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub... ah it's amazing xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And indeed, the lipscrub is great! :)

      Delete