Saturday, April 6, 2013

March Favorites 2013

Today i am going to share with you my March favorites.
Beauty favorites:
Gucci - Eau de Parfum II

I have been wearing this Gucci perfume a lot this month. I love this flowery-fruity scent; i would and it is perfect for Spring!
Maybelline - The Falsies volum' express waterproof mascara
Mascara is something i am very picky about. For over 5 years i have only worn Rimmel - 100% Waterproof mascara. But in the last few months, i have tried some other mascaras, and i have to say, this Maybelline-one is great: it gives my lashes volume and seperates the lashes well.
MAC - Viva Glam V lipstick
In March i have been wearing a lot of natural make-up looks and this MAC lipstick fits nicely with that.
Essie - Fiji nailpolish
The first weeks of March i wore this Essie nailpolish. I love this milky-light pink color and it looks great with every outfit.
Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion
For the last 4 week i have been working a lot and of course i wanted my make-up to look good throughout the day. So i used this primer potion underneath my next March favorite.
MAC - Naked Lunch eyeshadow
Like i said i was working a lot, so i wanted to have a simple make-up look. That is why i used my MAC Naked Lunch eyeshadow almost every day.

Fashion favorite:
I have been wearing my black H&M blazer a lot last most. I paired it with blue and black jeans and cute tops.


What were your favorites in March?

3 comments:

  1. These are great favorities! I recently purchase Falsies mascara, hear it's wonderful. xx


    blog.stephanielula.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these picks, great blog :) check out my ASOS GVEAWAY!!

    www.pennyandpolaroids.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. De Naked Lunch oogschaduw van MAC is zo mooi :)

    ReplyDelete