Thursday, July 25, 2013

Trend: Mixing patterns

Photo's
Mixing patterns is a big trend this summer. But i have to be honest and say that i am not so sure about this trend.
Heidi Klum wore a navy and grey striped top with a blue floral skirt when she was in New York on July 2nd. That same day, Reese chose a navy and white striped top and a blue floral skirt when she was out in Los Angeles. Eva wore a black and white top when she was at LAX Airport on July 9th and when she was in New York, Eva wore a striped top and printed pants. Diane wore a blue and white top, and a black and white skirt to Jimmy Kimmel Live on July 9th. A day later, Nicole was spotted wearing a red and black top, and a pair of black and white pants on the set of Extra. Nina wore a striped top and a pair of floral shorts on July 20th.

What do you think about this trend?

4 comments:

  1. I adore the floral trend!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this but I don't love it. It really depends on the patterns, colors and the actual clothes. I do like floral and stripes.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! It doesn't work with every pattern but when you get it right, boy it's stylish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know mixing patterns is a huge trend this season - I am also not sure how I feel about it. Some people do it really well and it suits them - but it's not really true to my style I'd say. Some people can def rock it though! xo

    ReplyDelete