Friday, September 27, 2013

Four Friday Favorites (27-9)

Photo 1 by me, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4
Another Friday, another Friday Favorites.

1. Favorite nailpolish: OPI - In The Cable Car-pool Lane
The other day, I was standing in front of the OPI display and saw this beautiful dark burgundy/purple color. It's called 'In The Cable Car-pool Lane' by OPI, and it's from the San Francisco collection. After applying this color on my nails, I fell in love with it. It's the perfect color for fall in my opinion. In real life, this color is much darker than in this photo and also less purple (and more wine red). You might notice that it looks a lot like Essie's Bahama Mama, and that is true, but Bahama Mama is a bit lighter.
2. Favorite movie: Prisoners
I had a free ticket for the movie theatre, so I decided to go to the movie 'Prisoners'. It's a thriller about two little girls who go missing and how far their parents will go to protect their families. Hugh Jackman plays one of the girls' fathers and Jake Gyllenhaal plays the detective. It's a very thrilling movie!
3. Favorite event: the Emmy's 
Last Sunday the Emmy Awards took place in Los Angeles and that meant a lot of pretty dresses. I liked Allison Williams' blue Ralph Lauren-dress and Linda Cardellini's purple Donna Karan-dress best. Click here for my blogpost about the Emmy's.
4. Favorite hair inspiration
This week I spotted a great article on the Elle.nl website: 20 ways to wear a ponytail. How cool are the messy ponytail (no.1) and the ponytail with a knot (no.4)?

Tell me one of your favorite things of this week in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Love the cranberry nail color! One of my favorite things would probably be.... winter white!! Love that trend.

    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete