Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thursday's top 5 (x3): Black boots

Are you looking for black boots for fall and winter? Here are 15 pairs that may interest you.

black booties, h&m, mango, asos, topshop, new look, zara
Photo's H&M, Mango, New Look, Topshop, Zara, Asos
I divided them in three groups. The first five are casual ankle boots. These are perfect for the daytime. I like the ones by New Look a lot! The second group are bikerboots, which are great to make your outfit look more edgy. The third group are chic ankle boots. These boots are perfect for nighttime.

How many pairs of black boots do you own?

3 comments:

  1. I think I need a few now! Thanks for sharing!

    Brigita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those ASOS boots are amazing! i believe a girl can never have too many boots.. or shoes in general! ha

    thanks for stopping by my blog today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them are very cool! I recently bought the one from Asos. Zara has some good ones in their fall collection too!
    http://tickleyourvanity.com

    ReplyDelete