Friday, December 13, 2013

Four Friday Favorites (13-12)

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4
Here are my favorites of this week.

1. Favorite make-up (and hair): Reese Witherspoon
I love this make-up look that Reese wore to the March of Dimes Celebration of Babies Luncheon on December 6th.
2. Favorite article: '11 Things we learned from Miranda Kerr this year'.
It's no secret that I like Miranda's style. The people from WhoWhatWear wrote an article about 11 things that we learned from her. My two favorites are "A tailored jacket gives instant polish to skinny blue jeans and slip-on flats", and "There is an art to the model-off-duty look. It’s about layer management, mixing stripes and prints." Click here for the whole article.
3. Favorite style-tip: Belt it.
Another great thing that I read on the WhoWhatWear-website (I just love that website!) was to wear a belt over your jacket. They even give you some idea's on what kind of belt to wear with what kind of jacket. Click here for the whole article.
4. Favorite dress: Naomie Harris
Naomie wore this beautiful pink dress by Monique Lhullier to the Oxfam Charity Gala on December 11th. I thought she looked very pretty.

Let me know some of your favorites of this week in the comments?!

No comments:

Post a Comment