Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday special: Thursday's top 5: Christmas sweaters


We all know them from movies (Mark Darcy in Bridget Jones) and tv-series (Seth Cohen in The OC and Betty Suarez in Ugly Betty), and you either hate them or love them: Christmas sweaters.

Sweater 1, Sweater 2, Sweater 3, Sweater 4, Sweater 5
I noticed that New Look has a lot of funny Christmas sweaters. Now, I'm not sure if I'm brave or cool enough to pull it off, but here are 5 sweaters that I like.

What are your thoughts on Christmas sweaters?

3 comments:

  1. Christmas sweaters put an instant smile on my face :)
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love a classic Christmas sweater, a Christmas sweater party is always the best!

    love from San Francisco,

    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweater nÂș3 is so freaking cute!!
    verabepa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete