Friday, May 16, 2014

Four Friday Favorites (16-5)

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4
This week's favorites include Blake's dress and Jamie's lipstick.
1. Favorite look: Blake Lively
Wow. Just wow. That's what I thought then I saw this picture of Blake from the 2014 Cannes Film Festival. I love the Gucci-dress, and I also liked the hair and make-up a lot.
2. Favorite make-up tips: 17 life-changing makeup hacks every woman should know
On the Marie Claire-website I read an article about 17 make-up tips that every woman should know. My favorite tips? Nr. 4 'use a spoon to create the perfect winged liner' and no. 14 'conceal dark circles and puffy eyes the right way by creating a triangle with your cover-up'. Click here for the other tips. 
3. Favorite lipstick: Jamie Chung
To the premiere of the movie Godzilla, Jamie paired a cute yellow dress with a fun bright pink lipstick. I love bright pink lipstick for spring.
4. Favorite styling-tips: 13 items you can wear from day to night
The people from WhoWhatWear share 13 items with us that you can wear from day to night. Perfect for those of us who have busy lives. Click here for the whole article.

2 comments: